Nine out of ten SUP boards sold in Europe are inflatables, so the designers really make sure these boards work well.
Red Paddle Co is the world’s number one inflatable SUP brand. They’ve been making them for over 10 years and they’re stiffer, better constructed and more durable than anything else on the market. They also use a patented stiffening system to retain their shape.
Two things will probably surprise you.
- They feel a lot closer to a hard board than you think.
- You can now pump them up much easier and faster using their dual action pump. A couple of minutes and you’re on the water.
Unpack, inflate and explore your world.
Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Boards
Inflatable SUPs suit those who don’t have much space and just want to get out and have a bit of fun every now and again. They’re ideal for travelling, boating and small space storage. And they’re easy to use for cruising around on flat water or using as a tender from you boat.
Stand Up Surf Shop are a proud authorised dealer of the Worlds leading inflatable stand up paddle board, Red Paddle Co.
Red Paddle pride themselves on making the stiffest, most durable inflatable SUPs for all abilities or interests. Their MSL line offers world’s best practice in inflatable SUP construction. If you don’t believe it, watch their video that shows a motorbike, 4WD and even a 22 tonne digger running over an inflatable SUP without damaging the board!
The strength comes from the following, which help the board hold its shape:
- Dual layers of rubber around the rails
- Dropstitch – a nylon stitch material between the top and bottom layers
- Patented rocker stiffening system.
Red Paddle MSL use a construction method that does not require glue, so they have excellent capability to withstand the hot Australian climate.
If you’re after a lower cost option and don’t need the high performance aspects of Red Paddle, we also stock the NSP O2 Allrounder. This has a reinforced stringer on the top and bottom of the board.
- Adventure and exploration! Inflatables can go everywhere with you. Whether it’s a local road trip or an overseas adventure, it’s easy and convenient to take them travelling with you. Unpack, inflate and explore your world.
- Space saving. If storage at home is minimal, these boards are the ideal option. If you have room for a back pack – you have room for a board! There is no need for installing roof racks on your car or trying to make space in your already full garage. Inflatables are perfect option for holidays homes, caravans or boating. It means you can take the extra toys away with you!