A kids SUP that’s had a lot of design input from the kids! Inspired by the croc, this board is all about fun. It’ll stand out on the water but still turn on a wave. This croc froth is a similar size to the Whale Froth but just a different shape and colour. It’s best suited to 25-50kg, but could suit a child up to 60kgs.
The froth monster boards are small and light so that kids can carry them to the beach by themselves. The handle is off centre to make it easier for little arms to reach.
For safety, the boards have a 3ml soft EVA crocodile skin deck grip and thick rubber stoppers on either end.
The Little Rippas kids SUP are designed by Justin “Frotha” Holland, a dad of two kids, big wave tow surfer and professional SUP surfer.
Every Little Rippas Kids SUP comes with:
- a set of fins – 3 x plastic thruster fins
- a legrope – 7ml cord and rail saver
- an adjustable paddle to suit any child’s height plus small handle for little hands.
The Croc Froth construction includes:
- FCSII plug system to allow for multi-use fins
- Lightweight and durable fused cell EPS foam blank
- Two 5ml plywood stringers for extra strength
- Wrapped in 2 x 6oz single layer fibreglass shells
- Thin bamboo laminate on the deck to add more strength when kids are in the standing position