This is a light and strong dedicated SUP foil board for experienced foilers. The board will provide top performance for both downwind foiling and surf foiling.
Some key features are:
- Forgiving, chimed rails on the bottom for last-minute touchdowns.
- More volume under the back-foot area to help catch bumps earlier for easy lift-off.
- Smooth rocker through the flat towards the tail, combined with a late kick behind the foil.
- A recessed, carbon-reinforced deck to lower your centre of gravity and add stability and control.
- A centre ridge just below the EVA deck pad which runs along the entire length of the board. This allows you to position yourself on the centre of your board without looking down.
- Full uni-directional carbon stringers on the deck and bottom to add strength and foil drive.
- Strong twin-track mount instead of conventional fin boxes. These are designed to withstand the higher torsional forces the hydrofoils can exert on a board, and is now the widest accepted foil system in the industry. Its position is optimised for the NSP Airwave Hydrofoil but it will work with other foils as well.