Our Lagoon SUP’s are designed right here in W.A. to suit W.A. conditions. The boards provide a stable base for you and your family to learn the art of paddle boarding, and then allow your skills to develop, be it on calm estuaries, protected inshore ocean, and even small surf conditions. The extended deck grip allows usable space for an extra passenger if desired. There is sure to be a Lagoon that is just right for you.
Lagoon paddle board features:
- Choice of 2 colour schemes and 4 sizes
- Epoxy fibreglass/ timber veneer moulded construction with extra reinforcing on the deck area, and Kevlar reinforcing along the rails. All fin boxes, leash plug insert, carry handle insert and breather insert are reinforced with hi density PVC foam for greater durability
- Durable gloss finish to the deck and rails, with hi-speed matt finish to the bottom
- Extended Diamond track deck grip to allow for an extra passenger (child or dog)
- Ergonomic carry handle
- 4 tie down points with bungee cord on the forward deck for a water bottle, mask and snorkel, waterproof bag etc
- Single leash plug
- 3x Fibre reinforced nylon fins (supplied)
- Goretex breather
- Single concave nose leading to a double concave midsection and vee through the tail – providing performance on flat water and in the surf.